Spring break has ended, and now it’s the mad dash through the end of the semester. Papers pile up. Tests fall back to back. Projects overwhelm most of your time.
How to survive:
- Plan out your homework.
- Stick to the plan most of the time, but have one cheat day.
- Focus on one thing at a time. The plan is essential to you focusing on one thing without having to worry about forgetting everything else.
- Do not forget to eat. Eat and study. Eat and write. Eat and walk. But do not forget to eat.
- All-nighters aren’t effective. Yes, things will get done, but they won’t be polished enough to turn in without a serious edit.
- When you complete a paper or test, reward yourself. You deserve it.